Chief Financial Officer, Asia & Middle East
- A CFA Charterholder, a Canadian Certified Public Accountant, a U.S. CPA and a Certified Internal Auditor. He graduated with an MBA degree from University of Toronto and has a bachelor degree in Biochemistry
- Over 23 years of experience from Global 500 and top-tier international professional services firms
- Currently works for a U.S. global relocation company backed by private equity firms as the Regional CFO where he oversees the finance function for key markets in the Asia and the Middle East region
- Previously the Group CFO for a listed company in Hong Kong in the hospitality and real estate development sector and Regional Vice President, Finance & Strategic Planning for a subsidiary of a global insurance company listed on the NYSE.
- Attended executive education at Harvard Business School in Boston