Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Vice President, Asia Pacific
- Cindy started the APAC display business at TripAdvisor and is responsible for driving the growth of its business, leading the sales and operations team across Asia Pacific, including China, India and Japan
- Previously at BBC Worldwide for 7 years across 3 offices in Singapore, United States and Hong Kong with her last role as Regional Director. She was responsible for building new markets and accelerating its Asia advertising business. She also helped to build the BBC Worldwide multi-platform strategy (TV, Mobile and Digital) and successfully drove new ad model integrated as part of BBC Advertising portfolio
- She’s passionate about developing career and leadership skills for underprivileged women and youth. Cindy started and runs a charity led leadership workshops called newtonleaders.com
- Holds an EMBA in a double degree programme with UCLA and NUS. She also holds an Executive Certificate in Finance from INSEAD and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Monash University
- She speaks fluent English and Mandarin