Country Head, Singapore
- 20 years of diverse experience in the broadcast and telecommunications industry, with extensive expertise in digital media products. As a former business owner, he has also worked with numerous digital start-ups throughout his career.
- Currently at HOOQ, where he manages its business expansion through customer acquisition, retention, strategic partnerships and marketing, with overall P&L responsibility.
- He previously worked for the Australian telco giant Telstra, where he developed, launched and managed their first global B2B portfolio of online video products.
- Before Telstra, he was part of the core consumer product management team in Pay-TV leader Astro in Malaysia, developing and managing all Video on Demand products. Additionally, he served as Executive Producer at Media Prima, Malaysia's largest integrated media group, handling digital content acquisition as well as original content creation.
- Spends his time on photography, watching movies (especially anything by Christopher Nolan) and traveling.