Founder, Business Development & Go-to-Market Consultant
- Over the past 15 years, has worked in Finland, France and Singapore.
- Currently runs interactive case study driven workshops for start-ups and SMEs to help in their digital transformation, to increase productivity and to accelerate commercialization.
- An experienced veteran of the ICT industry who has built a career with notable technology giants Oracle, Nokia and Texas Instruments.
- Developed the first Wi-Fi hotspots in Europe with the goal of enabling easy and affordable internet access. While at a pioneering social enterprise in Singapore, he built a multiplayer online game empowering pre-teens to learn about the world by contributing to charitable causes.
- Has a reputation for excelling in managing global customers and pioneering data-led productivity solutions for supply chain and CRM.
- Fluent in Finnish, English and French who holds a business degree from the Helsinki School of Economics International Track.