Director & Global Head of Business Development
- Currently leads the sales, investment research and events departments at Eurekahedge globally with team members based in Singapore, New York and Manila.
- Successfully increased Eurekahedge’s revenue by more than 35% with only a slight increase in expenses, mainly achieved by the strategic restructuring of the business to increase efficiency and implementation of new business lines that contributed to an increase in overall revenue.
- Received an official award endorsed by Koji Fujiwara (President & CEO of Mizuho Bank), for starting new business divisions which have contributed to Mizuho’s business performance.
- One of the youngest Sales Directors of Marcus Evans Group, where he developed the expertise in working with senior level decision makers from various industries around the world, understanding their distinct pain points and providing them with the right kind of solutions.
- Pravin holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Degree from Staffordshire University U.K.