Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Co-founder, COO & Business Mentor
- Mentors tech start-ups with a focus on their sales and GTM strategy.
- Worked for Google, Amazon, Yahoo! and Samsung and was the co-founder and COO of Knots – a group blind dating app.
- With over 25 years of experience, she has worked in senior positions in Sales/Business Development/Channel Partnerships/ Strategy and Operations where her area of expertise is to develop strategy, identify partners and launch products/platforms in Asia Pacific.
- Prior to joining the tech industry, she held roles in Investment Banking at Smith Barney and was the Regional Ambassador for GoogleServe20, a skills-based philanthropic program designed by Google.
- Received her MBA in Finance from the City University Business School in London.
- On a mission to help abused migrant workers from Southeast Asia become self-sufficient and fend for their families. She runs internet training programs which enables them to find new jobs or start their small businesses in their own countries.