Marketing Leader, APAC
- Well recognized for leading the end-to-end strategic marketing function, harnessing technology as an enabler and for driving customer-centric behavior across Finastra.
- Drives the company’s visibility, sales performance and revenue generation through creating a strategic marketing function from the bottom up.
- Previously at Tata Communications as Head of Strategy and Marketing for Asia Pacific where she launched a global executive-level Networked Enterprise Institute which created shared innovation engagement journeys and built significant brand leadership globally, during which she was appointed to the Asia Pacific Advisory Board of the CMO Council in 2012.
- A subject matter expert in business transformation and marketing innovation, who has been invited to speak locally and internationally on topics related to technology, digital transformation as well as women in leadership.
- A mentor with CMO Council at the Singapore Management University Mentorship programme.
- Graduated with an MBA from Ohio University, USA and a Bachelor of Economics from Delhi University, India.