1 Year Contract Banca Products Sr Business Analyst
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$8500 - S$9500 per annum|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally location office
Extendable based on performance
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst who has the experience and exposure in transforming wealth management products.
Your job scope will include:
- Review and understand policies and processes within the wealth management arm of the bank with a focus on improving client interactions and the front office
- Identify critical bottlenecks and work with business and technology stakeholders to create projects for the resolution of these bottlenecks
- Work closely with the Scrum Team and communicate the agile methodology vision to them
- Ensure that the design, usability, quality and delivery of all projects and features are able to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Engage the key stakeholders and push back on priorities and design decisions. Work closely with them to ensure all parties are aligned at every stage of the agile development lifecycle
- Provide business insights on project requirements work with SMEs within the product teams, front office and operations on all project requirements
- Identify potential impact on critical processes within the Bank's operational risk framework, and work with process owners and project teams to implement robust control measures.
- Work with technology project teams to develop test plans and coordinate with end users for the testing of new features that are developed
- Ensure successful completion of projects and post implementation activities like commercialisation plans and training material are promptly created
- Gather post-implementation feedback and benefits are tracked and documented
- Actively participate in project review meetings and highlight any potential issues that may impact cost, timeline or scope and work to the key stakeholders
- Provide regular briefings to senior management on progress of projects and take the opportunity to highlight any issues that may require their attention
- Overseas travel may be require depending on specific projects.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of experience in product change roles within the insurance industry or transformation roles within wealth management / private banking. You would also need to be PMP certified or have in-depth knowledge in agile methodology. Strong communication and problem solving skills will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693