1 Year contract Bank Project Manager (Up to $8K)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$8000 per annum|
- Act as a key interface from the business team and collaborate with various stakeholders to lead, drive and implement the conversion strategy. These stakeholders include the Regional Project Lead, Technology, Operations, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Digital Banking, Decision Management, Customer Touchpoints including Citiphone, Marketing, Customer Experience as well as MasterCard Advisory team
- Understand the business strategy, product dynamics, breadth and extent of the migration and scope out and assess impact to customer experience/ journey, systems, operations, product development, activation and retention campaigns as well as dimension financials and reward cost impact.
- Manage the end-to-end requirements of the migration
- Provide progress and overall project status, including customer experience and marketing plans, issue resolution approach and overall actions and decisions needed by senior management, project sponsors and stakeholders
- Run project iaccordance to company's policies and procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 5-8 years working experience in managing project or business function in financial /credit card industry
- Proven track record in managing and delivering complex projects in a cross-functional environment
- Experience with end-to-end project planning and management, including proper and organized documentation of approvals, approach, cost and schedule, results tracking
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117