1 Year Contract Business Analyst (Summit System)
|Salary:||S$7500 - S$9000.00 per month|
Centrally located office
Exciting and challenging working environment
Attractive salary package
Our client is a local based consultancy firm with more than 30 years of history and 450 staff based here in Singapore. They provide outsourced consultancy advice to client within the Technology, Corporate Governance, HR and Finance space. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst who has in-depth knowledge of Summit Systems.
Your job scope will include:
- Gather and understand business requirements and documentations
- Manage the expectations of the customers / end users in project meetings / discussions
- Evaluate and provide cost estimation for business requirements
- Prepare Unit, System, and Regression Test cases
- Consolidate Test Data and results after executing Test cases
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any quality issues
- Develop standardised testing methods for quality assurance
- Identify, determine, and resolve any data issues
- Improve the quality assurance processes
- Provide training on quality testing to key stakeholders
- Manage vendors on the project
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of business analysis experience and have at least 2 years of experience using any version of summit system. You would also need to have understanding in front office, middle office, and backend operations within a bank. Product knowledge in Equities, Repo, FX, MM, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and Futures as well as knowledge in the entire trade life cycle will also be required. Excellent communication skills and the willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693