1 Year Contract Financial Markets Hybrid BA / PM Position
Top tier European multinational bank
Exciting project and extendable role
Salary Range: $10,000 to $15,000 per month
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for 2 project managers who are willing to take on a role that has hands-on business analysis functions.
Your job scope will include:
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of the project across multiple countries
- Meet challenging timelines set by business and regulators
- Maintain adherence to standards and active management of risk
- Perform in-depth analysis on requirements of the project
- Manage the project scope, requirements, process flow diagrams, and use case diagrams
- Secure signoff from stakeholders.
- Participate in meetings or calls to interpret new or changes to existing regulations.
- Build and manage positive relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organisation
- Identify and manage issues, risks, and dependencies within the project work stream.
- Propose and maintain industry best practice solutions and tools
- Improve and optimise current work flow and processes
- Identify possible opportunities for synergy and integration within complex processes
- Working with the IT teams to design and deliver solutions and processes
- Use tools to provide solutions and clear functional specifications to the IT team to manage implementation
- Support the testing team & business users during the UAT phase
- Manage and support the transition to the production support team once project is live.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 8 years of project management experience within the wealth management or financial markets space. You would also need knowledge and understanding in banking products and regulations. You should also have possess interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.