1 Year Contract HR Process Change Senior Analyst
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$11500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Exciting project and extendable role
Office located in the east of Singapore
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a senior change analyst who has experience in managing the change and control process for the human resources department.
Your job scope will include:
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of the project across multiple countries
- Meet timelines and requests set by the business
- Maintain adherence to bank standards and active management of risk
- Perform in-depth analysis on requirements of the project and propose necessary changes
- Manage the project scope, requirements, process flow diagrams, and use case diagrams
- Secure signoff from stakeholders.
- Build and manage positive relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organisation
- Propose and maintain industry best practice solutions and tools
- Improve and optimise current human resources work flow and processes
- Working with the IT teams to design and deliver solutions and processes
- Provide clear solutions and functional specifications to the IT team during implementation
- Support the testing team & business users during the UAT phase
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 8 years of project management or operational excellence experience within the human resources space. You would also need to possess strong interpersonal and communications skills to present and liaise with key stakeholders. Project or excellence related certifications like PMP or 6 Sigma would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693