1 Year Contract Loans Admin Officer
Positive and cohesive working environment
Centrally located office
Salary Range $3000 to $3500
Our client is a European based corporate and investment bank. They operate in more than 40 countries in the world and have more than 20,000 globally. They are currently looking to hire a loans admin officer to support the team due to additional workload from a project
Your job scope will include:
- Manage the creation, amendment and closure of customer records within the system
- Manage the collateral tagging process and update the Pledged Deposits and Insurance purchased within the system.
- Upload KYC documents in the system
- Manage any urgent request from Business Lines or the KYC Vetting team
- Process loan drawdowns, rollovers and repayments for both bilateral and syndicated loans
- Process funding and rate fixing with Treasury dealers and report fund movements to the settlement team
- Manage the loan disbursement process and book the drawdown and rollover details into the system
- Monitor the receipt of fees, principal and / or interest payments
- Issuance, amendment and discharge of all non-trade related guarantees.
- Cover for team members in their absence and any ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned by your supervisor
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 6 months of Loans Admin experience within the corporate banking domain and be highly meticulous. You would also need to be able to manage multiple scopes of work at the same time and be highly analytical.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.