1 Year Contract OEMS Senior Consultant
|Salary:||S$7500 - S$9000 per month|
Centrally located office
Exciting and challenging working environment
Attractive salary package
Our client is a local based consultancy firm with more than 30 years of history and 450 staff based here in Singapore. They provide outsourced consultancy advice to client within the Technology, Corporate Governance, HR and Finance space. They are currently looking to hire an Order Execution Management System (OEMS) Senior Consultant to join a project that they are working on.
Your job scope will include:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end implementation of systems and solutions to support the business users and their daily operations
- Perform requirements gathering, systems analysis, and solutions designing and reviewing
- Manage systems integration testing
- Work with users and vendors on User Acceptance Testing and the deployment of solutions
- Manage change management and monitor the support of systems after going live
- Respond to issues and provide a suitable solutions or approximate resolution turnaround time
- Recommend potential system enhancements or improvements
- Assist in the delegation of tasks, tracking and reporting of team deliverables for a small team
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of business analysis experience in order or trade execution systems. You would also need domain expertise in financial products like equities, bonds or Algo Trading. Strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with a highly analytical mind would also be required. Team management experience will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693