1 Year Contract PMO Analyst
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Projects within the data, risk management & BCBS239 space
Our client in a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a PMO Analyst to support projects within the CIO office. You will play a pivotal role in enabling the Bank's compliance with the various regulatory & compliance requirements. The team has been involved with a number of key programs like BCBS239, FATCA, IFRS and Financial Crime.
Your scope of work will include:
- Defining the program oversight standards and governance structure such as
- Roles & responsibilities
- Tools for reporting & risk tracking
- Document any issue escalation to program leaders and other reporting lines such as steering committee
- Draft weekly program board reports like status reports, issues / risks, inter-dependencies / dependencies, and other milestones
- Facilitate daily or weekly work streams meetings to review deliverables, discuss issues, and track action plan milestones
- Interact and coordinate with the respective work stream leads to streamline completion of work products and overseeing work streams' progress and documentation
- Advise on the administration of the overall program-level plan, with resources aligned to specific work streams
- Assist the Programme lead on documenting work stream charter and plan
- Obtain and gather a high level understanding of key existing business and IT related processes (e.g., program planning, production support, change management, SLAs etc.)
- Manage interactions with the wider BCBS Programme management office, including tracking of interdependencies, plan updates & escalation of key risks, issues & dependencies for Management attention
- Create & maintain necessary Programme management artefacts including delivery plans, RAID logs, communication plans, resource charts and allied documents.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 4 years of relevant experience in the banking industry and have an exposure to BCBS239. You would also be required to possess strong communication skills to speak with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and negotiate with them to achieve positive outcomes. A structured thinker with the ability to break down complex problems into smaller parts will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693