1 Year Contract Sales and Business Analyst
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$8500 - S$9500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally located office
Strong background in Tableau and SAS
Our client in a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to drive change and manage data.
Your main job scope will be:
- Assist to lead and support the transition into data-driven sales culture by leveraging Tableau as a key visualization tool
- Produce and manage daily, weekly and monthly BAU dashboards with different views and different data sets
- Work on existing models for BAU reporting and optimise data sources using SAS scripting
- Blending and refreshing of data to crunch reports and dashboards
- Act as the Tableau subject matter expert and partner closely with the finance team to and help them in the transition to Tableau
- Manage the user access and permissions for the Tableau Server
- Support ad-hoc requests for data and analysis from the Global Head of Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Perform in-depth data analysis using methods for deep-dive reviews of client, product and sales performance
- Perform Tableau server maintenance when required
To be successful in this role, you would need to be have advance understanding of Tableau and possess strong analytical skills. An intermediate knowledge of SAS and wealth management would also be required. Being meticulous and detail oriented would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693