1 Year Contract Storekeeper
Major player in the F&B industry
Office located in the west with company bus
Attractive salary package
Our client is an international beverage producer and exporter and they supply to at least 80 different markets around the world. Within the last 90 years of being in business, they have created multiple iconic beverages and constantly uses technology to improve their processes. They are currently looking for a storekeeper to join the team for a year with the possibility to extend or convert.
Your job scope will include:
- Management of the spare parts store according to the company's standard operating procedure
- Prepare parts and tools for regular maintenance
- Ensure all items in the inventory store are accounted for
- Update all administrative data into the warehouse management system
- Ensure that all items received and sent out are in good condition
- Maintain the store using the 5S methodology
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of warehouse management experience and possess strong inventory control experience. You would also need to be self-motivated and responsible. PC literacy is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.