1 Year Contract Trade Finance Officer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$3500 per month|
Positive and cohesive working environment
Centrally located office
Salary Range $3000 to $3500
Our client is a European based corporate and investment bank. They operate in more than 40 countries in the world and have more than 20,000 globally. They are currently seeking for a trade finance officer to support the team due to additional workload from a project
Your job scope will include:
- Process import Letter of Credit issuance and import related payments
- Process import & export loans roll-over, payment and past due loans
- Support the export collection and export Letter of Credit advising
- Manage entire trade finance process which includes confirmation, negotiation, acceptance, negotiation, discounting, payment and claim reimbursement
- Process shipping guarantees, bid and performance bonds and drawee risks
- Register receipt of trade documents
- Perform AML Checks for all trade finance transactions
- Input transactions into the system and generate entries with customer advices
- Perform payment and in SWIFT messages
- Any adhoc duties as per assigned
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 6 months of trade finance experience within the banking domain and be highly meticulous. You would also need to be able to manage multiple scopes of work at the same time and be highly analytical.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693