1 Year Contract Trade Services Officer
Major player in the F&B industry
Office located in the west with company bus
Attractive salary package
Our client is an international beverage producer and exporter and they supply to at least 80 different markets around the world. Within the last 90 years of being in business, they have created multiple iconic beverages and constantly uses technology to improve their processes. They are currently looking for a trade services officer to join the team for a year with the possibility to extend or convert.
Your job scope will include:
- Provide technical support and services to customers
- Plan and coordinate daily activities for the installation team to visit customers and assist with their beverage pump installation needs
- Monitor and control the quality of the sanitation servicing team who are responsible for the beverage dispense system
- Visit customers and conduct equipment inspection to ensure that they are in premium conditions and are properly serviced
- Conduct training for customers to ensure their staff are able to safely operate the beverage dispense systems
- Manage any complaints and track the statistics for quality improvement programs
- Be involved in the testing of new equipment or beverage
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of F&B experience with a diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering. You should also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to deal with customers from all walks of life.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.