1 Year Contract Treasury Framework Assistant Manager / AVP
|Salary:||S$9000 - S$10000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally location office
Exciting and challenging role in the bank
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager / AVP to lead the modelling, reporting, and analytics framework across treasury liquidity.
Your job scope will include:
- Product an inventory of all applications and systems used within the treasury department for performance and redundancy evaluation
- Create detailed user requirements and work with users to ensure solutions are relevant to users
- Evaluate current and potential treasury liquidity models, analytics and reporting requirements to ensure optimum business usage and benefits.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and create documentation of current reports
- Support the design and definition of the targeted end state systems and applications with the consideration of current gaps and potential future requirements.
- Design comprehensive test cases and develop models where necessary
- Validate solution proposals, costs and timelines whilst ensuring alignment with business priorities cost efficiency.
- Track all project activities and timelines and report to key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of Business Analysis experience within the treasury or ALM space. You would need end to end change management experience and be able to craft frameworks and models. Strong communication skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholders will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693