1 year contract Wealth Lending Bank Officer
|Salary:||S$1800 - S$2000 per month|
Wealth Lending Analyst/Officer - Lending Operations
The job holder is responsible for processing of approved loan applications in line with committed service levels and policies.
- Assist Manager, Wealth Management Operations to fulfil processing operations for the Singapore Business to a high level of accuracy, integrity and completeness. Ensure Quality and Timeliness of Service Delivery - TAT and accuracy
- Handle the processing of approved loans and provide oversight in activities performed by outsourced partners
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank
- Ensure service standards are met to facilitate smooth transfer of proceedings relating to drawdown
- Liaise with branch managers/PFCs regarding customer's enquires/complaints and to solve complicated enquires from customers.
- To provide clarification to processing Hub, Channels and Relationship Managers on operational issues
- Perform analytical support relating to credit operation such as collation of productivity statistics
Skills and Attributes Required
- Diploma/Tertiary education with working experience in banking operations, retail banking products and processes
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface credibly with internal and external parties.
- Keen sense of risks and operational controls to quickly respond to issues and changes in the business or operating environment
- Previous experience in Credit Operation, Process Management or Wealth Operations will be advantageous
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Experience and Qualification
* Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
* CMFAS certifications for M3, M5, M6, M6A, M8 & M8A preferable
* 3 or more years' experience in client servicing role, preferably in the asset management, transfer agency or financial industry