1 yr contract - Program Management APAC Regulatory Reporting
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$7000 per month|
The candidate's primary role would be a SME role to the APAC regulatory reporting project. The individual may get involve in the core APAC LRR & BASEL programs and play a SME role in the same.
- Partner closely with Finance users, Technology AD to deliver these strategic regulatory reporting solutions.
- As a subject matter expert (SME) in supporting the implementation.
- Partner with project stakeholders to define statement of work which includes project scope, timeline, role and responsibilities, project governance and risks if any.
- Collate, validate and drafting business requirements/user stories and agree on acceptance criteria.
- Identify data sourcing requirement, perform data validation and analysis.
- Identify gaps and provide impact analysis. Work closely with Finance users and Technology AD to provide tactical and strategic solutions to close the gaps.
- Continuous engagement in the project execution, in partnership with Finance users & Technology AD using Agile implementation methodology.
- Perform Product Validation, in partnership with key stakeholders & external vendor.
- Identify areas of improvements, brainstorm solutions to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Draft future operating model document throughout various sprints releases.
- Work closely with Finance users and Technology AD to prioritize and plan sprints releases.
- Participate, guide and support Finance users and Technology AD throughout the sprint delivery, testing and implementation phase
- Manages ongoing tactical & strategic finance platform enhancements and automations.
- Candidate may also have the opportunity to get involve in other locations LRR, BASEL or SAP related projects.
- Proven program delivery & execution track record within financial services esp. on mandatory regulatory projects. Demonstrated Project Management experience, accounting/local regulatory knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding and an appreciation of the Project Life Cycle.
- Experience in requirements gathering and gap analysis.
- Excellent written skills with clear, concise & logical documentation. Experienced with planning, organising, and managing multiple priorities, critical paths and risks areas.
- A self starter and able to work independently.
- Capable to work out rules to check for data completeness and data integrity during unit and integration testing of the system.
- Experience of User testing planning & execution.
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Able to collaborate closely with Finance users and Technology AD on a daily basis.
- Able to work in a fast changing environment. Embrace which change at any stage and to provide a competitive solution.
- Good knowledge in Malaysia & Singapore BASEL & Local Regulatory Reporting and experience in implementing an Axiom regulator framework adopting Agile methodology are plus points.
- Have knowledge to use Confluence to capture user stories and Jira to track testing issues is a bonus.
- Creative problem solving and business process reengineering skills.
- Team player with ability to work with colleagues in a collaborative manner, as well as being able to proactively progress multiple tasks independently.
- Knowledge and experience of industry leading regulatory reporting environment, requirements & vendor packages.
- Be flexible to work with APAC team and different time zones across various regions from Australia to India.
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496