10 Month Contract Junior Tester
|Salary:||S$1800 - S$2500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Entry level position
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for someone who is looking to kick-start their career and perform manual and automated testing for the operations function. You will also be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches within their systems.
Your main job scope will include:
- Participating in UAT Testing.
- Identify and highlight possible scenarios to be added for testing.
- Highlight issues regarding the implementation of projects.
- Identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate the financial crime risk, sanctions risk and reputational risks to the Group.
- Be aware of and understand of the main risks of the Group and manage them.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Adhere to the Group's brand and values in Retail Operations.
- Provide support to BAU activities when assigned.
To be successful in this role, you would need to be a self-driven and self-motivated individual with a strong focus on timelines. You would also need to be a strong team player and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Strong organisational skills with an analytical mind would be added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693