10 Months Contract Commercial Analyst (Cover maternity)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting Contracting|
|Salary:||S$7500 - S$9500 per month|
Exciting and challenging job scope
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package with completion bonus
Our client is a global education institution from Australia and has presence in more than 150 different countries. They are currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to provide financial planning and analysis support to the sales team.
Your job scope will include:
- Support the sales team and sales director in forecasting, budgeting of sales, forecasting of discounts, and managing overhead costs
- Partner with the sales teams and directors to provide decision making support and market analytics
- Prepare financial reports for review
- Provide month end and forecast analysis to the sales teams and directors
- Generate monthly forecast financial reports to the finance director
- Prepare presentation decks for regular business review with the Sales Director
- Create and maintain forecast templates and work with the sales team to ensure accuracy
- Assist to manage headcount budget and report any deviations
- Track actual spend against budget and contribute to annual or quarterly forecasting reports
- Act as the main point of contact to upload forecast for annual and quarter forecast
- Coordinate with other finance teams and sales directors on budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in system enhancement testing and implementation
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis and have a degree in accountancy or equivalent. You would also need to possess strong Microsoft Excel skillsets and have a good track record in managing senior stakeholders. Prior working experience in the education is not a key requirement but would be an additional advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693