10 Months Contract Commercial Analyst (Cover maternity)
Exciting and challenging job scope
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package with completion bonus
Our client is a global education institution from Australia and has presence in more than 150 different countries. They are currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to provide financial planning and analysis support to the sales team.
Your job scope will include:
- Support the sales team and sales director in forecasting, budgeting of sales, forecasting of discounts, and managing overhead costs
- Partner with the sales teams and directors to provide decision making support and market analytics
- Prepare financial reports for review
- Provide month end and forecast analysis to the sales teams and directors
- Generate monthly forecast financial reports to the finance director
- Prepare presentation decks for regular business review with the Sales Director
- Create and maintain forecast templates and work with the sales team to ensure accuracy
- Assist to manage headcount budget and report any deviations
- Track actual spend against budget and contribute to annual or quarterly forecasting reports
- Act as the main point of contact to upload forecast for annual and quarter forecast
- Coordinate with other finance teams and sales directors on budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in system enhancement testing and implementation
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis and have a degree in accountancy or equivalent. You would also need to possess strong Microsoft Excel skillsets and have a good track record in managing senior stakeholders. Prior working experience in the education is not a key requirement but would be an additional advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.