11 Months Contract Business Analyst (Renewable)
Internationally renowned banking giant
Office location in the East
Dynamic and fast pace environment
Our client is an internationally renowned bank with more than 200 years of history. They operate in 20 different countries with about 5000 branches globally. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to be a part of the private bank technology team and to work with multiple stakeholders from the business and operations.
Your scope of work will include:
- Coordinate with managers from the technology and operations team to manage requirements, financials and resources
- Work with stakeholders to track project status delivery and documentations
- Produce presentation decks for various reporting.
- Work with stakeholders to track and produce reports and track against allocated plan / targets.
- Support the technology teams to ensure "slip of work" are maintained and comply to
- Manage the communications for the department on collaborate sites, newsletter or at events.
- Support the expense management by verifying payments and submitting monthly accruals for the department
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of relevant experience within the banking and finance industry. You would also need to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and have financial & management reporting experience. Good knowledge in accounting or finance terms / process and SharePoint will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693