11 Months Contract Senior CDD/AML Business Analyst
|Salary:||S$7500 - S$8500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Exciting and dynamic working environment
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong AML or CDD background to implement a new bank wide system.
Your job scope will include:
- Develop and revise Group CDD Policy and Procedures
- Manage end of end changes in the system, or on processes
- Ensure all legal entities within the group is aware of current CDD Policy and Procedures
- Oversee the requirements gathering process and produce the Business Requirements Documents for systems and process enhancements
- Raise all issues and risks to the required governance forums
- Manage the roll-out process which includes preparation of process notes, training decks and revised controls and monitors
- Engage key stakeholders across different departments like front office, Legal and Compliance, and Financial Crime Risk
To be successful in this role, you would need relevant Business Analyst experience within the AML of CDD space in the bank. You would also need experience in the production of business requirement documents and have been on complex downstream projects. The ability to liaise and communicate with senior stakeholders will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693