12 Months Contract Business Analyst (CIB - Front Office)
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$9000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to partner the front office of the Corporate and Institutional Banking arm in systems and process improvement.
Your job scope will include:
- Engage with business stakeholders to collate and write business requirements.
- Work with the Technology teams to review functional solutions and documentation.
- Collaborate with technology teams to design the architecture for their CRM system and manage the integration with all available bank-wide data, and incorporate information from external data sources.
- Document current and future business processes.
- Participate in the entire UAT cycle, which includes the preparing and executing test cases.
- Work with the technology team to resolve any issues discovered during the testing phrase.
- Plan and deliver end user training.
- Meet with external vendors to discuss potential enhancements in data analysis, reporting and data visualisation capabilities.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of BA experience and have worked on process improvement projects. You would also need to be highly analytical and be able to communicate well with people from different backgrounds. A high level understanding of application integration or application integration experience would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693