12 Months Contract Business Analyst for Middle Office
Internationally renowned banking giant
Office Located in the east
Global project with APAC coverage
Our client is an internationally renowned bank with more than 200 years of history. They operate in 20 different countries with about 5000 branches globally. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work on a globally led enhancement project within the middle office.
Your scope of work will include:
- Manage the requirements gather process and all related documentation
- Track the implementation progress and provide key milestone updates and reports to the management team.
- Lead system developments across the Middle Office Operation functions
- Analyse the proposed system changes and manage the differences between business requirements and technology deliverables
- Prepare business requirement documentation
- Conduct UAT tests on the new system functionalities and coordinate the testing process with other stakeholders
- Create regression test plans to prepare for the commencement of version testing
- Build and maintain a positive working relationships with the Technology team
- Any other business oriented tasks as per requested by the management.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of experience as a business analyst within any vertical but ideally within the banking industry. You would also need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders. Strong experience in project management will be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.