12 Months Contract Business Analyst (QA and Reconciliations)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the East
Competitive and attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team and work on new regulatory requirements from Europe.
Your main job scope will include:
- Work closely with the team to set up strategic processes for quality assurance and reconciliations across reporting obligations which will go live in January 2018
- Implement a suite for reconciliations between internal trade capture systems and external repositories or reporting platforms to ensure completeness of reporting
- Ensure counterparty reconciliations between internal and counterparty records are accurate when applicable
- Manage the introduction of independent quality assurance process to validate the accuracy of reported data
- Perform QA testing across reporting obligations based on requirements
- Determine and implement actionable MI provided by any vendor applications to provide objective and expert insight on the reported data, including trade default values when the data is missing
- Working closely with the Technology and Projects team to define requirements for automated reconciliations and QA testing process.
- Test any solutions provided and facilitate the implementation into production
- Work closely with senior management to define metrics related to reconciliations and QA testing
- Ensure efficient and timely reporting metrics on status of work undertaken
To be successful in this role, you would need a strong record working in the regulatory environment within the quality assurance and reconciliations space. You also need to be able to resolve key issues with senior stakeholders as well as possess the ability to drive testing and tech changes. Working knowledge across financial market products and front to back trade lifecycle is a must. Familiarity with regulations such as EMIR and MIFID would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693