12 MONTHS CONTRACT BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Open to Audit Managers)
6 - 12 MONTHS CONTRACT BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Open to Audit Managers)
Our client is an established MNC in the IT industry
- Reporting to the Finance Director
- Responsible for the accounting of all leasing transactions in the Asia-Pacific and EMEA region in compliance with regulatory reporting requirements, including accounting standard, company policies and internal control standards.
- Review and analyze complex lease contracts and prepare accounting impact analysis. Work with the company's technical accounting team to come up with accounting treatments.
- Lead the adoption of the new lease accounting guidance for the Asia-Pacific region and assesses and reports the impact on the company's financial statements.
- Assist to supervise the accounting team and review journal entries, reconciliations and other tasks performed.
- Ensure that the accounts are accurate.
- Work closely with Lease Administration to understand and review monthly rent payments.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting schedules and SOX controls submittal, as well as ad hoc analysis requests on any lease related by Corporate/Business units.
- Participate in other month end close activities as needed.
- Ad-hoc accounting duties
- Degree in a related discipline (Accountancy/Finance)
- 6 years of Audit experience and more
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Analytical and meticulous
- Experience in USGAAP is strongly preferred
- Strong in IFRS accounting standards
- Experience in Oracle R12 or other ERP systems will be good
Salary ranges from $8,000-$11,000/Month plus bonuses
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Alvis.firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Alvis Ho (R1325239)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1325239
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117