12 Months Contract Change Management Analyst
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$8500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally located office
Exciting exposure and opportunity in financial crime and compliance
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Change Management Analyst to join an existing project with regional coverage.
Your job scope will include:
- Undertake change analysis to identify change impacts and impact management solutions
- Work closely with the change specialists and the business to delivery business change related to the projects
- Coordinate change management activities
- Work closely with the change and communication specialists to support the preparation of change management deliverables which can include administrative support and stakeholder engagement
- Complete change management analysis for stakeholders, systems and process changes.
- Conduct impact assessment and report the findings
- Perform data gathering and translate the data into meaningful information
- Provide coordination support for the team in change management activities
- Track change deliverables and resourcing across project
- Highlight change risks to members of the Change Management Practice and help in the mitigation
- Participate in change management planning to support the development of the overall change management strategy and plan.
- Ensure that key changes are implemented in a manner that ensures business readiness and successful handover
- Document and maintain all important files which includes policies, processes, or DOIs
- Apply best practice when developing or delivering change management approaches and deliverables
- Understand relevant aspects of systems used for FCC purposes which includes CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Propose improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
- Develop and implement change management methodology and capabilities
- As the subject matter expert, provide advice, guidance and support to the rest of the project managers on managing change
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of relevant experience within the change management or business transformation. You would also need to be familiar with the name screening process in banking or have prior experience in CDD. An analytical mind with strong communications skills is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693