12 Months Contract (Extendable) Data Project Manager
Top tier European multinational bank
Exciting and challenging project scope
Office located in the east of Singapore
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a project manager with strong exposure in data concepts and risk knowledge to support a long-term project.
Your job scope will include:
- Be the point of contract for project requirements and deliverables.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to define detailed deliverables and implementation plan to ensure successful implementation.
- Work closely with the process owners from the business to implement or enhance current data quality controls and documentation to be more alighted with the Bank's framework.
- Drive the compliance self-assessment process and coordinate with counterparts from multiple countries.
- Ensure that deliverables that require validation or confirmation are in adherence to bank standards and controls.
- Work closely with work groups & steering committees to ensure a positive working relationship.
- Produce ongoing metrics reports on progress, status reports & communication packs.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 8 years of project management and risk experience within the banking industry. You would also need to a good understanding of data concepts and have exposure in one or more regulatory requires (BCBS239, Basel II, Basel III, FACTA, etc). Strong communication and interpersonal skills is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.