12 Months Contract Fixed Income Settlements Officer
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$5000.00 per month|
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package
Our client is a mid-size North American wholesale bank and investment dealer. Their strengths lie in securities, futures contracts and advising on corporate finance. They are an employer of choice for more than 5000 people worldwide and are currently looking for a contract settlements officer who is familiar with Fixed Income products.
Your job scope will include:
- Monitor all fixed income trade confirmations and settlements
- Ensure that all post settlement reconciliation breaks are identified, investigated and resolved timely
- Prepare and maintain all Standard Operating Procedures
- Be a part of and contribute to all Fixed Income Operations initiatives and projects.
- Any other duties as per assigned by supervisor
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of fixed income processing experience within the banking industry. You would also need to be able work with key stakeholders from different countries within the APAC region and head office. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work on Singapore public holidays will also be required. Understanding in SWIFT, Calypso, Euroclear, or Murex will be an added advantage
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693