12 Months Contract FXMM Settlements Officer
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$5000.00 per month|
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package
Our client is a mid-size North American wholesale bank and investment dealer. Their strengths lie in securities, futures contracts and advising on corporate finance. They are an employer of choice for more than 5000 people worldwide and are currently looking for a contract settlements officer who is familiar with FX and MM markets.
Your job scope will include:
- Ensure all FX and MM transactions are processed correctly and timely.
- Manage the trade confirmation process and reconcile and breaks in trade
- Ensure that all trade discrepancies and exceptions are promptly investigated and resolved
- Perform trade reconciliation and ensure payment is made before the "cut-off" time
- Manage internal stakeholders
- Prepare adhoc and regular reports to business stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of trade processing experience within the banking industry. You would also need to be able to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment. Advanced MS excel skills (Pivot table, V-Lookup, Macro) and the ability to work on Singapore public holidays is also required. Understanding in Sophis, Calypso, or Murex will be an added advantage
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693