12 Months Contract Project Manager (Renewable)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7000 per month|
Fortune 500 IT company
Exciting and challenging working environment
Attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier IT and software manufacturing company. They pride themselves as one of the most attractive employers in the world and have about 125,000 employees globally. They are currently looking for a project manager to focus on inventory management, price changes and verifying online promotions.
Your job scope will include:
- Manage regular regional conference calls and meeting schedules for project updates
- Publish regular marketing activities and sales performance reports
- Deliver marketing and sales performance reporting to key stakeholders within the organisation
- Drive regional project timelines for the on-boarding of new products
- Provide weekly project updates to the stakeholders and work with the product team to promote new products online
- File and track tasks for on-boarding and promotion of products including promo briefs to facilitate review, approval and execution
- Update inventory for pre-orders and submit price changes
- Submit any new promotions and all necessary changes
- Support the regional category lead on launch calendars, promotional timing and go to market planning.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of relevant experience within the online or e-commerce space. You would also need to possess a highly analytical mind and have strong written and communications skills. Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver under pressure is also required. A marketing background within the technologies space is an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693