12 Months Contract Project Manager
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Challenging and impactful scope of work
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a project manager to lead and manage the regulatory project portfolio and to implement key regulations changes within the assigned portfolio to bring the framework up-to-date. The role will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating and delivery for the project. You will also get to work with various high-level stakeholders worldwide and across different functions within the bank.
Your scope of work will include:
- Planning, resourcing and assessing the impact of new initiatives at the start and regular intervals during the regulation life cycle.
- Evaluate the current state of asset class reporting with regards to the end state of project remediation plan.
- Design remediation gaps based on key preliminary observations and preliminary remediation plans.
- Lead project teams across multiple business lines and countries.
- Manage multiple work streams within complex regulatory projects.
- Lead and manage key stakeholders and steering committees.
- Represent the projects at global governance meetings and other project forums.
- Provide the appropriate status to governance forums, stakeholders, and clients.
- Partner with Legal and Compliance to determine the business impact of proposed regulations.
- Responsible for the delivery of all phases within the project lifecycle.
- Develop implementation strategies and project plans.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to produce detailed process analysis, develop business requirements, and work to translate these into functional specifications.
- Develop test strategies and execute functional and user acceptance testing.
- Manage project issue and risks with timely escalation where appropriate.
- Build and leverage strong working relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Develop definitions and implement processes for reporting metrics.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 8 years within the banking & finance or consultancy industry and have a proven track record in delivering major implementation projects. You would also need experience in Microsoft Project, Access and SQL. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to participate in negotiations with high level stakeholders will be required. Knowledge in Hong Kong and China regulations will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693