12 Months Contract Trade Processing Officer (Derivatives)
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Competitive salary package
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a trade processing officer to process credit and equity derivative trades within APAC.
Your scope of work will include:
- Process OTC Derivatives products and ISDA Definitions for trades executed in APAC
- Manage the trade capture process and the identification of any electronically eligible trades.
- Handle trade submission and ensure matching is in line with current regulatory practices
- Perform due diligence in when verifying the trade economics prior to uploading into the trading platform
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to resolve any trade related issues or queries
- Onboard new clients onto the trading platforms
- Follow up with clients on their paper confirmations
- Actively participate in internal and industry-driven projects
- Proactively build and develop productive internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Represent the bank with regards to any new industry initiatives discussion.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of trade processing experience within the banking and finance industry and have strong derivative product / ISDA definitions knowledge. You would also need to have strong interpersonal and communications skills. Regulatory knowledge in Dodd Frank or other APAC authorities like MAS or HKMA will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.