3 Months Contract Bank Secretary
|Salary:||S$2800 - S$3500 per month|
Internationally renowned banking giant
Centrally located office
Dynamic and fast pace environment
Our client is an internationally renowned bank with more than 200 years of history. They operate in 20 different countries with about 5000 branches globally. They are currently looking for an experienced secretary to support the desk heads of the treasury department.
Your scope of work will include:
- Provide general administrative support
- Manage the business travel arrangements and expense claims for the department
- Coordinate any correspondence and route them to the relevant parties
- Acts as the point of contact for administrative issues and requests for information
- Update and maintain files and records including liaison with the document storage vendor for storage and retrieval process
- Coordinate department meetings and any internal or external events
- Work with various departments to provide on-boarding and off-boarding support for new hires/departing employees
- Assists with reports and special projects
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of relevant administrative support experience. You would also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office suite and be able to work in a fast pace environment. Strong communication skills and a proactive working attitude would also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693