3 Months Contract (Extendable) Compliance Business Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$7500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Exciting and challenging project scope
Office located in the east of Singapore
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for an end to end business analyst with AML / compliance background to work closely with business users.
Your job scope will include:
- Work within the retail banking AML / CDD Processes & Governance Team and provide change support to business users
- Understand and recommend market best practices to stakeholders for projects
- Ensure adheres to all Bank standards and requirements.
- Contributes to the preparation of Project Execution Documents ('PED') and project plans.
- Supporting the assessment of change proposals by defining the business problem and primary objectives of solution enhancements.
- Develop business cases by working with key stakeholders to identify and validate key business requirements.
- Analyse the project Risk Assessment Impact and ensure approvals from business owners are in accordance with the Banks policies.
- Create accurate and clear functional requirements and all relevant documentations are recorded
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 7 years of experience working in a banking environment and have a proven record of successfully delivering results on a project. You would also need to have strong knowledge or background in compliance (AML / KYC / CDD). The ability to communicate and manage senior stakeholders from multiple countries and cultural background is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693