3 Months Contract KYC Maker/Checker
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Ensure new and existing clients of APAC satisfied the regulatory requirements
- Assess the risk level and the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions
- Gathering and checking of documents from clients
- * Report and follow up with internal stakeholders for any discrepencies
- Escalate issues to the management and propose solutions / alternatives
- KYC vetting of existing clients (periodical revisions) and new to bank clients for different entities
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients
- Inputting and Maintenance of Client Data into the KYC System
- Perform ad-hoc screenings
- To take part in Projects or perform UAT testing when required
- To provide guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to Client Service team and other departments
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services, Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117