3 Months Contract Project Analyst
Our client in a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Project Analyst to be involved in a 27 countries global project roll out. There will also be 2 additional projects in the pipeline that the role will take up in the future.
Your scope of work will include:
- Gather business requirements from markets to develop the requirements document
- Work closely with vendors, IT, compliance, off site tech & product teams to establish project deliverables, timelines and costs
- Work closely with the sourcing and procurement teams to ensure vendor exit management policies are established and followed
- Set up portal link to ensure all materials or communications are documented
- Set up the project working committee and project steering group meetings
- Tracking of attendance and taking minutes of project meetings
- Follow up with stakeholders to ensure that tasks and deliverables are met
- Log all risks or concerns into the project tracker
- Prepare PowerPoint updates for all relevant project meetings
- Raise relevant papers or memos when required
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure project has delivered on its objectives prior to official project closure
- Document all relevant vendor management policies on exit management
- Ensure all project meeting minutes, decisions and risks are properly documented in the portal
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of experience supporting a project and possess strong communication skills. You would also need to have good business writing skills and be able to multi-task.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693