3 Months Contract Regional Marketing & Communications Manager
- Develops marketing & comms plans for the business in support of building/enhancing brand visibility with intermediaries
- Organizes product launches /other events to help build & sustain mindshare among key stakeholders like agents and customers
- Develops on & off-line content for the business to build engagement with external publics
- Identifies key journalists, influencers & gatekeepers to educate them about our company
- Deploys different channels of communication to keep employees abreast of organizational developments
- Writes, edits and oversees the editorial content for the internal newsletter & social intranet
- Drives the regional CSR initiatives to foster cross-functional teamwork & camaraderie
- To stay in touch with the distribution channel, ensure that all promotional programs are being carried out as per plans, develop a positive image for the brands, and ensure overall profitability for the business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Public Relations/Communications, Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Salary range: $7000 - $8500
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.