3 Months (Extendable) Contract Governance PMO Analyst
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally location office
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a PMO Analyst to manage and coordinate the major work streams of a governance project.
Your job scope will include:
- Ensure project compliance with internal and group policies and all relevant guidelines
- Prepare for and coordinate audits according to regulatory requirements
- Plan, coordinate and prepare for governance meetings with project steering committees and key stakeholders
- Compile and circulate papers to ensure the consistency in the format and timeliness of the circulation
- Draft and distribute meeting minutes and ensure the timely follow-up on actionable items
- Maintaining the documents, reports, papers and meeting minutes within the PMO library
- Actively engage key stakeholders and manage their expectations on the projects
- Review various work stream updates and change requests submitted to enforce compliance and high standards
- Proactively follow up on actionable items and the submission of papers to the relevant steering committees and stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of PMO experience and be able to draft meeting minutes. You would also need to have strong communication and presentation skills and be able to present and manage senior stakeholders. A detail oriented problem resolver who is highly analytical will be preferred.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693