3 Months (Renewable) Senior Business Data Management Analyst
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally located office
Exciting and challenging scope of work
Our client in a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Business Data Management Analyst to work in the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) Delivery team. This role will support the team to achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations.
Your scope of work will include:
- Creating and embedding a logical core data model and data dictionary.
- Driving data design, standards and data quality management.
- Develop a governance framework to identify, certify and enforce data golden sources across the client data landscape.
- Provide inputs into data vendor selection, suitability assessment and integration.
- Assist in the development and implementation of data principles to influence design and data usage.
- Support the definition and controls of reference data.
- Document the production, usage, flow and transformation of data.
- Support functional design, testing and deployment of change initiatives.
- Develop a detailed understanding of all areas of the Group CDD Policy and Procedures, Client Lifecycle operating model.
- Lead data design discussions on how to best deliver against identified business problems.
- Lead requirements gathering and produce analysis artifacts to drive change initiatives.
- Develop a funds, banking and legal hierarchies approach model.
- Identify enhancements to improve business processes / efficiency and / or reduce risk in line with Group Policy and Procedure, while understanding and translating the Group Legal & Compliance and FCC driven requirements into Front line user requirements
- Assist with the roll-out of improved processes and practices, including User Acceptance Testing, User Verification Test, and BAU Change deployment
- Manage and engage key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk
- Establish and lead relevant Working Groups
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 7 years of Business Analyst experience and with knowledge (including current regulations and ongoing developments) in the risk or compliance space. Experience in data migration and remediation is also required. The ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight would be an advantage. You would also be required to work on occasional weekends to support testing and go-live activities.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693