4 Months Contract Cash Equities Operations Analyst
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4000 per month|
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Salary Range: $3500 to $4000
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a junior trade processing analyst to assist in a cover maternity role.
Your scope of work will include:
- Provide Cash Equities trade processing coverage for entities in Singapore and Australia.
- Execute trade allocations and confirmations for clients.
- Book transactions in a timely manner and ensure that they are reconciled accurately.
- Investigate and resolve trade exceptions.
- Manage queries from clients and the trading desk queries.
- Report and escalate any issues in a timely manner.
- Adhering to the bank's control procedures and identify potential risk gaps
- Implement controls to close any potential risk gaps.
- Assist to identify any potential issues within the current process and work with senior management manage the change and enhancements.
- Effectively work with clients, Front Office and operations teams.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 6 months of trade processing experience and have a keen eye for details. You would also need background knowledge in in financial markets and cash equities products.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693