4 Months Contract Collateral Management Analyst / Sr Analyst
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Salary Range: $5500 to $7200
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for some who has experience and exposure in collateral management to assist in a remediation project which will end on 31st of October 2018
Your job scope will include:
- Process ISDA CSA, agreements, or collateral programs
- Process daily trade or mark-to-market data from various sources or systems.
- Manage data capture and validation
- Assist with agreement reviews & tracking
- Download and verify market data
- Update collateral movements and positions reconciliations
- Execute margin calls when necessary
- Manage corporate action processing
- Adhere to key processes and control requirement
- Investigate and resolve issues or exceptions that occur for all programs
- Participate in the implementation of strategic projects and initiatives
- Assist to guide and help junior team members on when the Team Manager is away.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of experience in collateral management and have a strong understanding in OTC derivatives and securities financing. You would also need to be familiar with industry and regulatory requirements on reporting requirements and be highly analytical.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.