4 Months Contract (Extendable) Project Manager
|Salary:||S$6000.00 - S$10000.00 per month|
Exciting and challenging project scope
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package
Our client is a global education institution from Australia and has presence in more than 150 different countries. They are currently looking for a Project Manager with exposure in managing senior stakeholders in different countries and coaching the Sales & Marketing team from a project methodology perspective.
Your job scope will include:
- Initiate, plan, execute, and monitor all Sales & Marketing strategic projects.
- Manage the project delivery from start to completion and ensure the appropriate governance.
- Be responsible for the management of resources and scope of the project.
- Oversee the performance of all Sales & Marketing projects, which include roadmap & milestone planning.
- Set clear and achievable objectives to ensure all deliverables of the project are met within allocated time and cost.
- Evaluate and mitigate risks across all projects.
- Manage the communication between internal stakeholders and vendors, 3rd party partners.
- Obtain the necessary project signoffs and justify cost and resource based on company requirements.
To be successful in this role, you would need to have PMP or equivalent qualifications and have at least 3 years of project management experience. You would also need to have the tenacity in following up with all loose ends of the project and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Experience in sales and marketing strategies would be an added advantage but is not a must.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693