4 Months Contract Trade Matching Officer
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Competitive salary package
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a trade matching officer to cover for a colleague going on maternity.
Your scope of work will include:
- Perform pre-matching and settlement for securities products in APAC
- Work closely with local custodians as well as internal and external client or stakeholders
- Manage and monitor the trade settlement to prevent buy in after trading hours
- Prepare payment for stamp duty
- Investigate and resolve any breaks that might occur due to failed trades
- Handle and manage clients' queries
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years operations experience in the banking and finance industry with a good understanding of the trade lifecycle. You would also need to be highly analytical and work well under pressure. Experience in cash equity products will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.