5 months Desk Support (FX, FX Derivatives) - Private Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$3200 - S$3400 per month|
5 months contract Desk Support (FX, FX Derivatives) - Private Banking
Our client is a well established financial institution
The function works with various dealers to support the AP Investment FX/Structured Product Desks located in Singapore and Hong Kong, handling FX and FX Options, Equity Accumulator/Deccumulator/Hybrid, Stuctured Investments including Market Linked and Premium Instruments, Equity Options and Equity Swaps.
- Perform trade booking and monitoring trade life cycle events
- Validate trade details against counterparty confirmations and capture transactions into various systems
- Prepare and provide Tailored Investment Proposal documents to Marketing Team.
- Manage trade life-cycle events such as barriers, expiry, cancellation/amendment, unwind, transfer and corporate actions.
- Control, investigate and rectify trade discrepancies.
- Coordinate with the Desks, Finance, Risk, Operations and Legal on issues relating to the processing of these transactions
- Participate in related system enhancement, COB, UAT testing and projects implementation
- Product coverage - FX and FX Options, Equity Accumulator/Deccumulator/Hybrid, Stuctured Investments including Market Linked and Premium Instruments, Equity Options and Equity Swaps.
- Handle enquiries from various Desks/Marketing teams and Operations for products supported including exception handling, problem resolution and trade discrepancies.
- Coordinate end-to-end order booking flow for completeness and new product rollout
- Min Degree in Banking and Finance or related discipline
- 1-2 years of working experience in banks or financial institution with relevant experience in FX, FX Derivatives, Equity Derivatives
- Experience in UAT Testing desirable
- Immediately available or able to commit within short notice
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1439496