5 months Desk Support (FX, FX Derivatives) - Private Banking
5 months contract Desk Support (FX, FX Derivatives) - Private Banking
Our client is a well established financial institution
The function works with various dealers to support the AP Investment FX/Structured Product Desks located in Singapore and Hong Kong, handling FX and FX Options, Equity Accumulator/Deccumulator/Hybrid, Stuctured Investments including Market Linked and Premium Instruments, Equity Options and Equity Swaps.
- Perform trade booking and monitoring trade life cycle events
- Validate trade details against counterparty confirmations and capture transactions into various systems
- Prepare and provide Tailored Investment Proposal documents to Marketing Team.
- Manage trade life-cycle events such as barriers, expiry, cancellation/amendment, unwind, transfer and corporate actions.
- Control, investigate and rectify trade discrepancies.
- Coordinate with the Desks, Finance, Risk, Operations and Legal on issues relating to the processing of these transactions
- Participate in related system enhancement, COB, UAT testing and projects implementation
- Product coverage - FX and FX Options, Equity Accumulator/Deccumulator/Hybrid, Stuctured Investments including Market Linked and Premium Instruments, Equity Options and Equity Swaps.
- Handle enquiries from various Desks/Marketing teams and Operations for products supported including exception handling, problem resolution and trade discrepancies.
- Coordinate end-to-end order booking flow for completeness and new product rollout
- Min Degree in Banking and Finance or related discipline
- 1-2 years of working experience in banks or financial institution with relevant experience in FX, FX Derivatives, Equity Derivatives
- Experience in UAT Testing desirable
- Immediately available or able to commit within short notice
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.