6 months Business QA Control Reviewer (Control Testing)
- Responsible for quality assurance across various business processes.
- Reviewing call notes, voice logs and other documentation across various risk topics spanning Deposit Protection Scheme, Vulnerable clients, suitability etc.
- Assist the controls team in ensuring that tasks are performed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responsible for preparing monthly control reports for Management Committee meetings.
Skills & experience required for the position include:
- 3-8 years controls management, internal audit, legal and compliance or operational risk
- Knowledge of wealth management businesses, risk & controls preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, processes, and initiatives
- Proficient using Excel and MS PowerPoint tools efficiently
- Language abilities: Mandarin and Cantonese a bonus to handle APAC region, Chinese documents and Cantonese voice mail
If you are interested in the role above, kindly email your updated resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.